Friday, September 26, 2014

September 25!!!

It was my 34th birthday...seriously, it was the best birthday I've had all year! So many text and phone calls and messages for me from family and friends. For breakfast, a yellow cake with chocolate frosting in the fridge from my boys....plus some presents. A birthday banner and crown from Jonah and my dear friend Meghan in the morning, followed by an amazing lunch and homemade carrot cake with fresh toasted coconut when I picked Jonah up after my school day! During school I was spoiled by friends with chocolate and peanut butter cupcakes. And in the evening, Eric and I ran almost 7 miles then headed out to dinner, just the two of us....thanks to Unlce Tom. 
Certainly for me, 34 feels great!

Happy Birthday to me!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels